PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE in BASIC MICROBLADING
Korea is well-known for its head to toe beauty industry. This one week complete microblading brow course is led by professional Phi brow Korean artists, covering basic to up-to-date beauty trend.
Microblading technique of hair strokes is specially adapted for European and Asian standards of beauty. The training is an initial step in the introduction of microblading technique, because the skill of eyebrow drawing is created during the long period of practice. Therefore, the most important Master Mina's goal during this basic training is to teach you how to practice and upgrade your skills.
This class is for beauticians who want to perfect their skills with the desire to learn and the patience to practice. It also suits those who are seeking for new business opportunities or for side income. It is also ideal for those who are interested to step into the beauty industry but uncertain about how to get started.
- Color Theory
- Pattern Practice
- The Technique of the Correct Work
- The Ways to Achieve Best Healed Results
- Open to both Malaysians and foreigners
- Passionate about beauty services and therapy
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.