PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE of LASER AND LIGHT SAFETY ( LEVEL 1)
Lasers and light are commonly used machines in Aesthetics and beauty. With proper handling and usage, tremendous results can be seen in the way skin is treated however, there are many types of lasers and lights that are used in the beauty and aesthetic industry, and although it is easily available in the market, its users must be well-versed with general precautions in handling lasers, the types of laser, its specific indications and in correlation with the patient’s skin before firing a laser machine. Using lasers and lights without fully comprehending each device will cause unwanted results and complications.
This course will cover all the above areas to aid a beauticians in the correct ways of laser usage and its safety measures by understanding about each device and to aid the practitioner to produce optimal results while preventing complications.
- Basics of Laser and Light
- Laser Beam Injuries, Laser Hazard and Safety Standards
- Laser & Light Emergency Procedures
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatment Protocol
- IPL for Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Reduction
- Safe Parameter and Skill to Perform Safe Practices
- Open to public (local and international)/Beautician/Nurse/
- Compulsory to have one year working experience in beauty industry
ADVANTAGES OF MAIC, SCHOOL OF BEAUTY & HEALTH
- Conducive and up-to-date learning and teaching environment
- Hands-on learning, theory and practical
- Emphasis on soft skills and hard skills
- Our teaching staff are highly qualified and come with industry experience to help you acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate.
- On campus residence means you can be within the easy and safe reach of the college’s facilities. It is a great way to meet friends and to immerse yourself in college life.
- Support of industry-based learning tools
- We are only 15 minutes away from major highways in Klang Valley, such as LDP, Sprint, Kerinchi and Federal. Parking is also ample and safe for those who prefer to drive.
- All our programmes are very affordable and Malaysian students are eligible for education loan.